£41000.00 - £51000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Are you looking for a new and challenging Finance Business Partner role? Would you like to work for a charitable organisation whilst maintaining a commercial awareness? Could you see yourself working for one of the most respected commercial charities in London? Would you like partner and collaborate with the Brand & Creative teams of this well-known charitable brand, then if so, read on
My client, a well-known and respected not for profit & grant giving organisation is currently seeking a permanent and qualified finance business partner to join their team of six established accountants reporting into the head of business partnering and working closely with senior managers across the organisation, produce monthly management accounts with insightful variance analysis and prepare and deliver budgets and forecasts.
You will have the following:
- Carry out an accurate and efficient month end process; reviewing numbers to ensure accuracy, processing any budget holder journals and calculating allocations.
- Prepare monthly management accounts narrative, highlighting variances against budget/forecast and steps being taken to address variances.
- Prepare a monthly headcount analysis for your areas, explaining any variances to budget/forecast.
- Meet with all budget holders monthly to discuss results, answer queries and ensure they are on track to come in on budget/forecast.
- Work with the Heads of Departments and budget holders to produce the budget for your business areas, ensuring that it is robust, realistic and in line with the strategic plan.
- Produce a forecast for your business areas; creating required templates and reports and meeting with budget holders to discuss year to date variances and agree full year forecast, applying challenge as required.
- Support budget holders to develop business cases and operating models for new income streams and activities.
- Deliver financial training to non-finance staff as required.
- Manage project budgets and prepare monthly project board report.
- Create, write and amend system reports as required
Should you feel confident in most of those requirements and be open to working for a not for profit organisation whilst being passionate about giving something back then please apply now to avoid disappointment. The role would be based in the Waterloo area.