£14 - 16 per hour
about 3 years ago
With year end work wrapping up, departments across the sector are looking for capable, hard-working and flexible accounts personnel to assist on year end reconciliations work.
Our client is one of London’s most recognisable museums. Recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join their team on an interim part time basis, for a period of two months, this is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the sector and develop you skillset with a busy and diverse workload.
The scope of the role:
- Updating financial statements ready for the new financial year and new FRS
- Supporting external audit process
- Variance analysis from prior year
- Reconciliation work for year end disclosures
The successful candidate:
- Will have broad accounts administration experience for at least 2 years
- Be competent and confident with the use of Excel up to Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- As this is an interim role, you will be immediately available to start
- Ideally have a standard DBS in place (but this is not mandatory and not having one should not discourage you from applying
Should you wish to discuss this role in more detail, or indeed have a conversation relating to your career development less specifically, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Chloe Reader on the TPP Finance Team.
This role is likely to be filled before the closing date, so you’re encouraged to apply as soon as possible with your CV and a brief covering letter.