£11.00 - 12.50 per hour
over 4 years ago
Our client, a well-known and respected young-person’s performing arts organisation, are looking for a bright, ambitious and hard-working Finance Assistant to join on a temporary basis, with a view to being made permanent in the new year.
- Assisting the finance department across all levels
- Taking ownership of the purchase ledger
- Preparing the payment run before approval from the finance manager
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and dealing with queries
- At least three months’ experience in a finance department in a similar role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Available to start immediately and looking for a permanent role that you can progress into
You will be eager to learn and progress in your chosen field, passionate about working at such a well-known organisation and someone who is confident and demonstrably able to communicate across all levels.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter.