£12.00 - £14.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
This is an immediate start on going interim part time Finance Assistant role working for a homeless charity based a short walk from Deptford Bridge train station.
Working as part of a small Finance team you will support the Finance Manager in ensuring smooth running of the finance operations.
Day to day duties of the Finance Assistant will include;
- Processing purchase & sales ledger invoices
- Reconciling supplier and bank statements
- Updating payroll records ensuring monthly changes are accurately recorded
- Processing staff expenses and maintaining petty cash
- Entering transactions from bank accounts/statements onto Xero
Applicants for the position of part time Finance Officer must be able to start asap, and be committed to working 3 days a week. This role will predominantly be working from home but the successful applicant will need to travel in at least once a week. Experience of Xero is essential, and applicants must have experience of working in a similar role ideally within the not for profit sector.
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com