£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Are you looking to work in a close knit team and very strong in multicurrency and intercompany transactions?
If so this is the perfect role for you.
One of the leading international research organisations based in London are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £24,000 - £26,000 per annum based on experience.
Candidates applying for this role must have very strong experience
(1) Batching, matching and coding invoices
(2) Dealing with creditor enquiries
(3) Reconciliation of credit card control accounts
(4) Multicurrency transactions and exchange rates to be correctly applied to convert into reimbursement currency
(5) Intercompany transactions
(1) Attention to detail
(2) Multicurrency experience
(3) Take ownership
(4) Strong interpersonal skills
The system used is Great Plains. If you have this experience then it's an added advantage.
The client is looking for someone who can start in December 2020 or January 2021.
Candidates who do not have the required experience will unfortunately not be contacted.
If you have the above experience, then please apply with a copy of your CV.