£30k per year + package
over 3 years ago
A leading Disability charity based in south-east London is seeking an experienced Finance Assistant for a new role.
The role will involve:
- To provide a high quality financial processing service to the finance team and budget holders.
-Undertake Balance Sheet reconciliations allocated to the Transactions Team.
- Maintain details of prepayments and accruals and ensure accurately posted to the ledgers.
- Fixed Asset register
- Undertake finance processing in the areas of banking, payments, invoicing and credit control.
- Run monthly finance reports and publish internally.
- Produce templates for quarterly forecasts that can be uploaded into the finance system.
- Maintain process models, flowcharts, task and service definition documentation to enable work to be reallocated quickly and to enable the ICS team to develop IT systems to further automate financial processing.
-Part-qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA or fully AAT qualified
-Knowledge of Sun accounts highly desirable
-Prior experience with budgeting, forecasting and reporting
-Prior experience of financial transactions processing and reporting, ideally in a charity setting.
Please send your CV for further consideration.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.