£12.00 - £14.00 per hour
over 3 years ago
Whiteley Village Trust - Finance Assistant
TPP are working with a great charity, based in a village near Weybridge, who are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join the team on a full-time basis for a 3-month contract.
The successful candidate will support the Finance Business Partner to manage the charity's financial transactions and provide cost-effective solutions through compliance with all relevant policies and guidance and adopt the best practice to do such.
- Process all sales and purchase transactions
- Assist in the cashiering, banking and payroll processes
- Liaise with internal and external bodies to ensure that the financial records our up to date at all times
- Produce monthly sales reports
- Ensure debtors data is recorded accurately
- Undertake any other similar duties that management may allocate
The ideal candidates would have:
- 2 years Sector related experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Maintain effective records
- Ability to use a range of computer software, including Sage 200
- A valid DBS check (desirable)
- Be able to start as soon as possible
If you have relevant IT experience and are available to start asap then we would love to hear from you.