£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
One of the leading membership organisations based in London are looking for a Finance Assistant.
This is a permanent part time role offering a salary between £23,000 - £25,000 per annum. You will be required to work 21 hours per week.
Working within a small close knit finance team, you will be working very closely with the Director of Finance.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices including organising invoice approvals
- Managing the timing and preparation of payments
- Responsible for Credit Control producing aged dobtor reports and statements
- Production of invoices and allocation of payments to the ledger
- Assisting with the membership payment reconciliation processes
Candidates applying for this role must be strong on
- Strong experience on accruals and prepayments
- Experience of book-keeping and understanding of double entry accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and priorotise work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be invited for an interview on 12th June, 2019.
If you are interested, please apply immeidately with a copy of your CV.