City of London, London
£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
3 months ago
This is an immediate start on going interim role working for an education charity based in East London. Reporting to the Finance Manager and working as part of small finance team the successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing financial reporting and operational processes.
The day to day duties of the Finance Assistant will include;
- Processing all invoices
- Maintaining petty cash
- Manage monthly payroll changes
- Process all income, and correctly allocate all restricted and unrestricted funds to the correct projects using Sage Line 50
- Complete monthly reconciliation of nominal ledger and control accounts including bank accounts, supplier statements, and credit card reconciliation
- Post journals, and process all accruals and prepayments
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts and assist with year end audit reports
This is an exciting opportunity for a part qualified accountant who has experience in a similar role ideally within the not for profit/charity. Working knowledge of Sage Line 50 is essential as is experience of producing financial reports. Working full time hours, the successful candidate is required to travel into the offices from time to time.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Finance Assistant through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.