£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A prospering Arts organisation are currently seeking to appoint a Finance Assistant to join a successful team of 3 on a permanent basis. This position will support the organisations day to day finance operations including a high volume of invoices between 50-70 a day and 200-300 bank reconciliations a month.
- Prepare accruals and prepayment schedules
- High volume Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare nominal journals for all streams of income
- Processing of bank transactions across multiple accounts
- Collate, check and reconcile figures for cash and cashless transactions
- Oversee petty cash
- Maintain the purchase ledgers
- Processing purchase invoices (mainly automated)
- Preparing payment runs in line with agreed creditor terms,
- Liaising with suppliers re queries and assisting with the roll out of a new Purchase order System
The Finance Assistant will have good problem solving skills, strong attention to detail and might be working towards an accounting qualification. To be considered for the Finance Assistant role you must have prior experience of purchase ledger functions.
This permanent role is available to start as soon as possible and not-for-profit sector experience is required. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.