City of London, London
Up to £24000.00 per annum
8 months ago
This is an immediate start fixed term contract, Finance Assistant role initially for a 3 months period, with strong possibility of further extension. Reporting to the Finance Manager the successful Finance Assistant will be responsible for supporting the charity and ensuring all operational finance processes are completed in timely and accurate manner.
The day to day duties of the Finance Assistant are varied and will include;
- Processing all invoices, including payables and receivables
- Maintaining the petty cash float
- Reporting on restricted and unrestricted income & reserve balances and ensuring all funds are being spent as per relevant compliance
- Accurately record and report on all project funds and restricted reserves
- Prepare journals for cost and project reallocations
- Assist the Finance Manager on producing the monthly management accounts by completing the control accounts reconciliations
- Collate monthly payroll changes and provide external payroll providers with relevant summary sheets and reports
Theis education charity's finance team is a small one, and in addition to the finance duties for a short while due to a vacant role the successful candidate will be required to action all Welfare Fund applications by authorising all purchases, submitting relevant supplier invoices, and recoding all authorised transactions including relevant nominal and project codes.
Applicants for the position of Finance Assistant should ideally be immediately available to start, and must have experience in similar role, particularly around project funds ideally within a charity. Knowledge of CRM system, and accounting software such as Sage Line 50 is essential. Applicants should ideally be studying towards relevant accounting qualifications such AAT/CIMA/ACCA and must be able to start asap.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Finance Assistant through TPP Recruitment, then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com