City of London, London
£13 - £16 per hour
over 1 year ago
Finance Assistant - Income
A well-known health charity in the heart of the City of London within walking distance from the tube are looking for a Finance Assistant on a temporary ongoing basis. The Finance Assistant will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager within a strong team of 8. The main responsibility of this role will be supporting the income processing for the charity alongside ensuring transactions are accurately recorded on to the Finance System. The Finance Assistant will also help support the Finance team with any queries in the expenditure cycle.
- Raise sales invoices onto the sales ledger alongside assisting the credit control process
- Dealing with internal and external accounting queries
- Working with high volume bank reconciliations alongside income control accounts
- Post receipts and ensure allocated accordingly
- Bank cheques, and cash as well as responsibility for overseeing finance mailbox and distributing accordingly
- Work collaboratively with the Supporter Engagement Team to batch income onto the management system
The Finance Assistant will have a strong background within both sales and income and be confident to work with high volume reconciliations. It would be beneficial to have worked with an accounting system such as Raiser's Edge within the charity sector. To be considered for this role the Finance Assistant needs to have a proven track record of working within a sales/income role.
This temporary contract is to start ASAP and charity sector experience would be an advantage. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com