West End, London
£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be working with a lovely charity in a small office based near Sloane Square helping them to recruit a part time Finance Assistant.
This role is initially for 12 months and candidates wanting to work 2 or 3 days per week are very much welcome to apply.
The salary being offered is between £26,000 - £28,000 (pro-rata) per annum (depending on experience).
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Process all income and expenditure transactions, ensuring accurate coding of invoices
- Raise sales invoices and ensure prompt payment
- Process monthly supplier payment run
- Process monthly returns from branches
- Manipulating data using Excel formulas
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of audit schedules at year-end
- Ad hoc admin tasks
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Willing to work within a Catholic organisation (no requirement for the post-holder to be Catholic)
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and develop yourself and the role
- Be reliable and act with integrity at all times
- Able to work in a small office environment; proactive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation skills, confident in completing tasks and able to prioritise effectively
- Previous experience of month-end / year-end procedures in a similar role would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a covering letter and a copy of your CV.
Closing date for applications is 5pm 10th March 2020.
The interviews will be taking place w/c 16th March 2020.