Job title: Finance Assistant
Contract type: 6 months fixed term contract
Hours: Full time
Work pattern: Hybrid
Salary: £29000 - £34000
Location: A shot walk from Putney Bridge Underground Station
Are you an immediately available finance professional with a love of historical buildings?
Are looking to work in a varied and busy role?
This exciting Finance Assistant role is working for a charitable trust that restores nationally significant houses and gardens whilst enhancing facilities for the local community and visitors.
In your role as Finance Assistant you will report to the Director of Finance and work as part of a wider team of 3 people.
In your role as Finance Assistant you will be responsible for;
- Processing all purchase and sales ledger invoices
- Setting and completing payment runs
- Ensure accurate recording of the Trusts income and expenditure ensure all HMRC regulation are being met
- Managing finance enquires from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that all month end reconciliations are completed in a time and accurate manner
- Creating payroll journals based on information from the external payroll providers
- Assisting the Finance Director with financial reports and planning
The skills you will bring to your role as Finance Assistant will include;
- Knowledge of accounts including debits, credits and accruals & prepayments
- Prior experience of working with any accounting systems such as Sage Line 50
- Ability to work in a varied role whilst meeting strict deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of similar role
This is an exciting role with hybrid working pattern and if you are interested in applying for the position of Finance Assistant through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.