£18.00 - £21.00 per hour
16 days ago
This Finance and Pension Manager role is working for an intergovernmental organisation. This is a part time role working 16 hours a week, spread across two days and will be homebased until the foreseeable future.
The Finance and Pension Manager will be responsible for the overall financial management of the organisation as well as administrating pension.
Day to day duties of the Finance and Pension Manager is to;
- Complete all financial reports including monthly management accounts and year end accounts
- Developing business strategy with SMG and board
- Complete balance sheet & P&L reconciliation
- Assist on bids for grants and funding
- Prepare and administer pension and payroll
- Submission of FPS & EPS to HMRC
Applicants for the position of Finance and Pension Manager must be able to start asap (in the month of September). A qualified accountant, applicants must be able to demonstrate experience in similar role and knowledge of statutory accounts, and charity compliance including IFRS standards is essential. This organisation is also undergoing system migration so knowledge of Sage and Quickbooks is essential as is knowledge of payroll and pension.