South East London, London
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Are you ready to take your next role as a Finance and Operations Manager?
My client based in South East London are looking for a Finance and Operations Manager to join their small, friendly and forward thinking team. This organisation was established back in 2006 and operates in over 12 countries worldwide. You will be reporting directly to the National Director and working with the team based in the UK and also dealing with the international finance team. You will also be responsible for day-to-day running of the UK Office and managing their Finances.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary between £35,000 - £38,000 per annum based on experience.
Candidates who are QBE or Part Qualified with strong finance experience are welcome to apply for this role.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Financial management and accounting
- Providing timely and accurate monthly management reports
- Preparing Financial reports for presentation to the Finance and Audit committee and the Board
- Manage the cashflow for the charity
- Main point of contact for HR matters
- Main point or contact with the contracted IT provider
- Liaising with the Property Manager
- Oversee the proper use of the database
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- CCAB (Part qualified or Qualified) Accountancy qualification
- Experience of using Sage
- Ability to produce and review management accounts
- Knowledge of using database system such as Microsoft CRM or Raisers Edge would be desirable
- Experience working in a charity and an understanding of charity regulations
- Operations Management experience
Candidates applying for this role will be invited for an interview at a short notice.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.