£19.00 - £21.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
This is an immediate start on going Finance & Operation Manager role working for a small charity based in the city of London.
Reporting to the Head of Finance & Resources the successful candidate will be responsible for all operational accounting as well ensuring the smooth running of the Office and Facilities.
The day to day duties of the Finance & Operations Manager will include;
- Processing all income
- Processing invoices including purchase and sales ledger
- Completing month bank reconciliation
- Updating payroll record and monthly changes
- Oversee Health and Safety needs
- Looking after recruitment administration (minimum)
- Together with the Head of Finance and Resources oversee company policies and procedures
- Ensuring office supplies are ordered and maintained
This immediate start on going interim role is ideal for anyone with strong bookkeeping experience and applicants must have a proven track record and an interest in operational management and processes. No formal qualification relevant to finance are needed, but working knowledge of accounting software's such as Xero is essential.
If you interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment, than please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org