City of London, London
£36844.00 - £43544.00 per annum
5 months ago
Would you like to work for a leading international NGO? If you have strong experience in institutional donors then this would be a great role for you!
Candidates who are part qualified or QBE with strong institutional donor experience are very much welcome to apply.
This is a permanent full time role, offering a salary between £36,844 - £43,544 per annum.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Hands on contracts oversights, compliance, financial management and finan cial reporting
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts and reports for the organisation
- Work closely with budget holders
- Leadership of the processes and provision of practical expertise on finance and contracts in cross-organisation business development and project implementation
- Dealing with donors
- Undertake hands on technical assistance visits to partners in Africa and Asia
- Support the annual budget and forecasting process
Candidates applying for this role will have the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- International institutional donor experience
- Strong experience working for an international charity
- Ability to travel to Africa and Asia
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Experience working with international offices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and negotate
- Experience living and working in Africa or South Asia would be an advantage
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to complete an application form. The role closes on 1st June and the interviews will be held on 6th June, 2018.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.