City of London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you ready to take your next role as a Finance and Operations Manager working for an International Charity?
My client based in Central London are looking for a Finance and Operations Manager to join their charity where you will be working very closely with their offices based in the USA and work closely with the team based in London. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Operations and working with the team based in the UK and also dealing with the international finance team. You will also be responsible for day-to-day running of the UK Office managing two members of staff and managing their Finances.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum based on experience.
Candidates who are QBE or Part Qualified with strong finance experience are welcome to apply for this role.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Financial management and accounting
- Providing timely and accurate monthly management reports
- Preparing Financial reports for presentation to the Finance and Audit committee and the Board
- Manage the cashflow for the charity
- Main point of contact for all Facilities related matters
- Managing a team of two members of staff
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- CCAB (Part qualified or Qualified) Accountancy qualification
- Working knowledge of current health and safety regulations
- Ability to produce and review management accounts
- Experience working in a charity and an understanding of charity regulations
- Operations Management experience
Candidates applying for this role will be invited for an interview on 10th May, 2018.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.