£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A £2.5million turnover charity based in the City of London are looking for a Finance and Office Manager to join their small, close knit team.
This is a permanent full time role, offering a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
This role is ideal for someone who is passionate and comfortable working for a small charity where they will be responsible for the day to day operation of the charity and be the main point of contact in finance. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with the external accountants. You will also have the opportunity to learn about "risk management." Candidates applying for this role, should have some basic experience in Charity governance.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Reconciling income and expenditure daily
- Preparing invoices
- Contributing to the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Maintaining the charity's fixed asset register
- Assisting with the year end audit
- Dealing with office administration and liaising with the IT support provider
- Liaising with Trustees, board members to arrange meetings
- Minute taking at board meetings
- Inducting new employees and ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- At least three years' experience in Finance and Office Management
- Experience in Finance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Part qualified or "Qualified by Experience" candidates are welcome to apply for this role
Candidates shortlisted will be invited for an interview w/c 10th February, 2020.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a copy of your CV.