£30000 - £32000 per annum
4 months ago
A charitable organisation in Bath, Somerset is seeking an experienced Finance & ICT Manager for a new role. The organisation is a hotel and membership club, but has been bought out by a charitable foundation, and is in the process of transferring into a health & wellness centre, with a focus on developing apprentices.
The role will be approximately 60% finance and 40% ICT, and the successful candidate will support the Financial Controller on the financial management of the organisation, whilst leading on all matters ICT. Experience within the hotel industry or charitable sector is strongly desirable for this role.
The hotel is set in lovely grounds, with staff meals and access to the facilities provided free of charge.
The role will involve:
-Prepare accurate and timely management accounts and financial information
-Manage the payroll function through the Fourth system and payroll bureau.
-Oversee the accounts payable function and Club membership collection.
-Lead in the development of a comprehensive, responsive and effective ICT function and service to the rest of the organisation.
-Participate in the duty management system.
- Significant experience of financial and management accounting - ideally within the charity sector or hotel industry
- Significant experience of ICT management.
- Experience of developing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Experience of procurement and managing suppliers and contracts.
- Experience of using Twinfield, Protel, Premier or Fourth systems (desirable)
- Experience with outsourced payroll and staff management experience (desirable)
- Part-qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA (desirable)
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.