City of London
Up to £24000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
A lovely medium sized education charity based in heart of London are looking for a Finance and HR Officer to join their friendly, driven and loyal team.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £24,000 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role should have very strong book-keeping experience and must be able to assist in some HR duties.
Your main duties will be:
- Processing invoices
- Managing credit cards and petty cash system
- Raising invoice, filing receipts and chasing debtors
- Managing pension queries
- Maintaining employee records
- Completing the monthly book-keeping, management accounts and assisting the COO with preparation for the annual audit
- Managing an Administration apprentice
- Studying towards AAT or any recognised Accountancy qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work accurately
- Strong interpersonal skills
Candidates applying for this role should be available to interview end of next week or week commencing 16th April, 2018.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.