£40000.00 - £40052.00 per annum
9 months ago
Would you like to work for a leading international Charity? If you have strong experience in institutional donors and having working knowledge of Charity SORP and then this would be a great role for you!
Candidates who are part qualified or Qualified with strong institutional donor experience are very much welcome to apply.
This role is a year contract offering a salary of £40,052 per annum.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Hands on contracts oversights, compliance, financial management and financial reporting
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts and reports for the organisation
- Work closely with budget holders
- Dealing with donors such as DFID, EU or USAID
- Dealing with commercial contracts
- Develop and implement capacity building strategies to address identified needs through training, one-on-one mentoring, and coaching
Candidates applying for this role will have the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- International institutional donor experience
- Strong experience working for an international charity
- Knowledge of large institutional donors: e.g. DFID, the EU or USAID
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics would be an advantage
- Experience of building financial capacity of finance teams and department colleagues
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Working knowledge of charity SORP principles
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement. This role will be closing on Tuesday 9th February, 2021.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.