£34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Would you like to work part time for three days for a lovely growing charity based in Purley?
If so a wonderful small charity is looking for a Finance and Data Manager to join their dynamic team.
The salary being offered is £34,000 - £38,000 per annum pro rata and the working hours are 21 hours per week.
This is a perfect role for a QBE candidate or someone looking to work only part time. This role is ideal for an experienced accountant who is passionate and committed to work for this children's charity. It's an exciting time to join this small, forward thinking team.
You will be in sole charge of the finance function and you will be dealing with the database as well.
Some of your duties are:
* Book keeping to extended trial balance
* Process all cheques and invoices
* Experience of management information reporting, budgeting and forecasting-
* Bank reconciliation
* Liaise with payroll providers
* Dealing with schools and financial administration
* Production of end of year accounts and leading liaison with auditors
* Staff lead at Finance & General Purpose committee meetings
* Retrieving of data reports
* Maintain the data system
* Ensure policies and procedures are compliant with GDPR
* Complete gift aid claims and ensure records with HMRC, Charity Commission and Companies House are up to date
* Other ad-hoc duties
* QBE or any Finance qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIPFA)
* Understanding of data protection
* Book keeping ability to extended trail balance, Gift Aid, management information, budgeting and forecasting
* Being the main point of contact for all budget holders
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Ability to prepare accounts according to Charity SORP
* highly motivated self-starter able to work alone as well as part of a small team
* Very strong aptitude for database
There is parking available nearby.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org