City of London, London
£22000.00 - £24700.00 per annum + Study Support, 35 Days annual leave
11 months ago
Are you currently seeking a Finance Administrator role? Would you be interested in gaining study support in order to study towards your AAT/ACCA or CIMA? Are you open to working in a commercially focused not for profit organisation in brand new offices in Central London? Have you got hands on experience around the sales ledger, bank reconciliations and a little credit control? If so, then read on.
My client is a commercial not for profit organisation that has been through growth over the last eighteen months and are currently looking for an additional Finance Administrator to join their team of 5. You will need at least one years' experience of doing some transactional accounting duties in a former Finance role. This is a study support package as well as having around 35 days annual leave, so you must have previous finance or accounting experience in order to qualify.
As the new Finance Administrator, you will be expected to:
- First line of contact for finance queries internally and externally using telephone and finance email
- Accurately process and handle all finance information using accounting Systems
- Process all Sales Invoices
- Process all Transactions and Reconcile against bank statements
- Processing supplier invoices for payment including authorisation and error checks
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit control including sending out customer statements for overdue invoices, copy invoices and resolve customer payment enquiries promptly
- Support with month and year end processes
The ideal candidate for this role would have just recently started their AAT studies or the first paper or two of ACCA/CIMA and have one to two years hands on experience of working in a finance team. Should you feel you have this then please apply now for a July start.