South East London, London
£31000 - £31500 per annum + LW
almost 3 years ago
A leading children's charity based in South East London are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team.
This is a permanent full-time role offering a salary of £31,500 + £3,439.05 London Weighting.
Some of your main duties are:
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Collate monthly financial data and assist the Finance Business Partner
- Assist with month-end reconciliations
- Preparation of workings relating to the year-end statutory financial statements
- Assisting in the preparation of rolling forecasts and yearly budget packs
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Part qualified or Qualified CCAB qualification
- Experience in management and financial reporting
- Charity accounting experience would be desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please apply with a copy of your CV if interested in this role.