£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
This is an exciting Finance Administrator vacancy in an educational charity based a short walk from a London underground station in the City of London.
Reporting to the Assistant Accountant, it'll be the duty of the Finance Administrator to maintain the Purchase Ledger and ensure smooth running relevant duties.
Day to day duties will include;
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Raising PO number and matching them to the relevant invoices
- Rectifying errors and contacting relevant stakeholders to get signature for PO and expense
- Processing staff expenses and credit cards
- Process grant income
- Reconcile supplier and bank statements
- Manage the finance inbox and deal with all internal and external queries in timely and effective manner
Applicants for the position of Finance Administrator should have experience in a similar role ideally in an NFP organisation. Although professional accounting qualifications are not essential, knowledge of debit, credit, and double entry bookkeep is needed.
The successful Finance Administrator will be a competent user of Excel and prior experience of Sage Line 50 will be ideal.
If you are interested in applying for this role than please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com