£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Finance Administrator - One year maternity contract
TPP Finance and Accountancy are working in partnership with a mental health charity helping them to recruit a Finance Administrator to cover maternity leave for a year.
This is a one year contract role offering a salary between £22,000 - £25,000 per annum. You will be working from home.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Post bank receipts and payments to the accounting system (Dynamics 365 Business Central - BC)
- Process the regular supplier pay runs on the banking system once approved by management
- Maintain DD payment listings
- Monitor and report on all company bank accounts
- Prepare and process approved ad hoc payments and transfers between accounts
- Ensure that the authorised signatories (bank) lists are suitably maintained and applied to payments
- Assist the FC with the management of the treasury function, including all banking and payment systems (Lloyds CBO, BACs etc.)
- Deal with any bank related queries
- Carry out filing as required (remittances, bank statements etc.)
- Assist with bank reconciliations and prepare cash and bank reports as required
Candidates applying for this role must have the required experience and must be AAT qualified
This role will be closing on 8th March, 2021 and interviews for this position will be held on 15th March, 2021
Candidates should be able to start on 29th March, 2021
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a copy of your CV.