£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
20 days ago
This is an immediate start 6 months Fixed Term Contract Finance Administrator role working for a charity based a very short walk from Victoria Station.
It is the duty of the Finance Administrator to run the purchase ledger operation. The day to day duties will include;
- Managing the Finance inbox and handling all queries
- Ensuring that the Purchase Orders and invoices are matched and processed correctly
- Manage the approval process of all invoices
- Raise Purchase Order numbers
- Complete full reconciliation of all supplier and bank statements
- Provide general support to the accounting team
Applicants for the position of Finance Administrator must have experience in a similar role, and ideally be AAT qualified or studier. Experience of reconciliation is essential and working knowledge of an accounting package is ideal.
If you are interested in applying for this role than please apply by sending your cv email@example.com