West London, London
£26665.00 - £26667.00 per annum
3 months ago
A not-for-profit membership organisation, founded in 1913 with around 400 members and based in West London are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their growing Finance team.
This is a newly created role offering a salary of £26,667 per annum (prorated for 3 days per week to £16,000).
You will be working closely with the Head of Finance, Assistant Accountant and the Management Accountant.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Processing of purchase and sales ledger invoices.
- Managing the timing and preparation of weekly payment runs.
- Invoicing and credit control for membership subscriptions and sundry debtors
- Production of invoices, for example for room hire.
Candidates applying for this role must have:
- Previous experience working in Accountants Payable/Receivable
- Confident working with MS Excel and Word
- Able to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- General administrative experience in a finance team
- Good communication skills
This role will be closing on 8th November, 2019 and the interviews will be held on 12th November, 2019.
If you are interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.