City of London, London
£26666.00 - £28278.00 per annum
5 days ago
A leading foundation that funds research and analysis are looking for a Finance Officer to join their new finance team.
You will be working very closely with the Financial Controller and the Finance Business Partner. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to bring all their skills and attributes to a growing charity.
The salary being offered is between £26,666 - £28,278 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Processing invoice payments for suppliers and grant recipients
- Generate invoices for income
- Processing payments including BACS, cheques and cash
- Reconciling bank transactions
- Supporting payroll processes
- Supporting the Financial controller
- Monitoring bank accounts
Key skills required for this role are:
- Experience working within the charity sector
- AAT qualified or studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification
- Experience of maintaining database systems
- Experience of managing petty cash
- Experience of processing high volumes of invoices
This role will be closing on 21st August 2018 and the interviews will be held on 28th August 2018.
If interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV or contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy.