Job title: Finance Administrator
Location: SE11 - A short walk from Kennington station
Hours: Full time, hybrid working 3 days home 2 days office
Salary: £15- £16.48 a n hour + holiday pay
Are you an immediately finance professional with operational experience?
Are you passionate about arts and cultural not for profit organisation?
This membership charity aims to make the study of history accessible to all, and works with teachers, and various establishments to make this happen
If so this is an exciting Finance Administrator is the right role for you.
Working as part of a team of 2 people you will report to the finance manager and will be responsible for maintaining all finance operations are completed a timely manner.
In your role as Finance Administrator your responsibility will include;
- Processing all purchase ledger invoices
- Raising sales ledger invoices
- Ensure all income recorded accurately
- Set up payment runs
- Complete bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Assist the finance manager with month end and year end processes
- Assist with ad hoc reporting
- Processing staff expenses and looking after the petty cash
This is a busy and diverse role and the skills you will bring to the position of Finance Administrator will include;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles including debts vs credit
- Working knowledge of similar role ideally within a charity
- Experience of using an accounting package such Quickbooks
- Ability to work in varied role
If you are interested in applying for the position of Finance Administrator through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.