£18,933 - £28,820 per year
OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
An International Charity is currently seeking a Festivals Operations Executive for a permanent full time position based in Oxford. The team you would be a part of works on around 20 festivals a year and includes Glastonbury, Shambala and Boomtown. This closing date for this application is Monday 13th Feb. Respond ASAP with interest.
Main responsibilities of the Festivals Operations Executive:
- Project/Event manage the stewarding operation at the venue.
- Ensure an engaging experience for volunteers.
- Budget Management and supplier negotiation.
- Manage a team and On-site coordination.
- Stakeholder engagement at multiple levels.
Essential criteria for the Festivals Operations Executive:
- Experience of delivering an events project in an outdoor setting.
- Proven Budget management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and emphatic nature.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Full manual UK driving licence.
To apply for this Festivals Operations Executive role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 59470DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.