£11.77 - £12.30 per hour
7 months ago
A leading Higher Education Institution are looking to recruit a full time and part time Faculty Assistant to support the faculty on a three month contract.
The purpose of this post is to provide administrative and secretarial support in all aspects of teaching and research undertaken by faculty members, whilst working closely with administrative colleagues.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Administration of all courses undertaken by faculty and the preparation of teaching materials and other documents.
- Organising meetings and travel arrangements for faculty members and visitors.
- Responding to teaching/student enquiries in a professional manner via telephone, email or face-to-face.
- Processing expenses and overseeing Faculty budgets.
To apply, the successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A good general education at A level or above, a high standard of English and maths, as well as a secretarial background.
- Able to handle a busy workload whilst prioritising deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Computer literacy, with some experience with Virtual Learning Environments and a professional telephone manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organisational abilities and time management skills.