Up to £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a recognised membership organisation, has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Faculty Administrator. This is a 9 month contract with flexible working. You will play an integral role in the day to day management of the faculty office including all administrative, financial and communication tasks, ensuring that the office is efficient and professional.
Key responsibilities of the Faculty Administrator:
- Provision of administrative support to the Faculty Boards
- Report work and budget monitoring
- Be the first point of contact for enquires, both in person at events, telephone and by email
- Stakeholder engagement with various stakeholders at various levels
- Organising committee meetings and provide minuting support
- Basic financial processing and event promotion
As an experienced Administrator, you will be able to demonstrate a Committee support track record. You will be a natural organiser with strong minute taking ability working in a similar setting. Your ability to juggle tight timescales and conflicting demands will be the key to your success in this post. Access to vehicle/driving licence and willingness to travel is essential.
To apply for this Faculty Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71179DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.