over 3 years ago
A leading Animal Charity based in central London is seeking a Facilities Officer for a full time permanent role.
The role will involve:
- First Point of Contact for facilities related issues across the charity’s network of retail outlets and animal centres
- Organisation and management of contracts
- Carrying out site audits as and when required as part of monitoring and compliance checks within the network.
- Processing and reconciling all facilities invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
-To oversee the daily couriering facility at the London Office, liaising with the provider to ensure service level agreements are met
- Provide regular Facilities inductions for new starters joining the London Office
- Provide support for the Fleet Administrator in all matters relating to the Fleet currently at 200 vehicles
- Management and monitoring of all contractors providing service’s for the London Office including auditing against SLA’s
- Full clean driving license strongly preferred
- Ideally experienced in a previous hands-on facilities role and with a working knowledge of health and safety legislation and good practice
- Have a flexible approach to work schedules and the willingness to travel
- Competent and comfortable using IT software, including Excel and Word
- Focused, systematic and well organised in their work, with excellent attention to detail
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.