£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available with an educational organisation to join as their new Facilities Officer on a permanent basis working on site based in Central London. This is a full-time role working 38 hours per week with flexible starting times will help support the new campus setup. The main responsibilities of this role will be to support the Facilities Coordinator in the day-to-day upkeep of the organisation, ensuring it is safe, presentable and equipped for the delivery of teaching and learning at all times. The Facilities Officer will develop working knowledge in Health & Safety, heating ventilation and cooling, access control, security, and contractor management.
- To ensure the day-to-day upkeep of the building to a high standard.
- Support to faculty in the classroom with AV and other technical aspects
- Cover to security staff on the reception desk
- Management and maintenance of the general hard and soft service contract
- Support the Facilities Coordinator in management of Health and Safety and Fire Safety.
- Work with the Operations and Events teams to support events within the campus.
- Conduct campus tours to new staff members providing information on the campus facilities and Health and Safety.
To be considered for the Facilities Officer role you must have a good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety and Fire Safety as well as all-round administration skills. It is essential you have basic experience with IT, such as AV, photocopiers and WIFI. You also must be willing to work flexible hours to support events and other requirements. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.