£42000.00 - £42500.00 per annum
28 days ago
One of the leading national homeless charities based in London are looking for a Facilities Manager to join their successful team.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary of £42,500 per annum.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Managing the London FM team which is responsible for the day to day operation of three nearby sites
- Advise on all aspects of Facilities Management, Health and Safety and environmental management
- Expenditure monitoring
- Providing first line support to all inquiring and issues raised locally and from regional centres
- Ensure that the buildings and all internal and external activities and events comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, licensing laws and other legal regulations
- Ensuring all service contracts are negotiated and managed according to guidelines set by Head of Property and Facilities Management
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Hold NEBOSH general national certificate in occupational safety and health
- Very strong experience of managing premises and central office functions including managing a team
- Demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office packages including SharePoint document management and storage system to an advanced level
- Experience of office moves and preparing office design layouts
- Able to identify and troubleshoot problems
- Leading and managing a team
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statements.
This role will be closing on 19th January, 2020.
Interviews for this role will be held on 28th January, 2020.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with a copy of your CV.