City of London, London
£53000.00 - £55474.00 per annum
5 months ago
Are you ready to take on your next new challenge?
If so… then this would be the next best opportunity which has come your way.
An exciting opportunity has come up to work for a world renowned membership body based in Central London. My client is looking for a Facilities Manager to join their growing team.
This building is home to 100 staff and it's a purpose built building which reflects what they stand for. If you are interested in science then working here would certainly be a dream come true!
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £53,000 - £55,474 per annum based on experience.
Your main duties are:
- Manage the delivery of an effective and up-to-date business continuity plan
- Lead and manage a team
- Develop and coordinate the operational delivery of the facilities strategy
- Plan and implement the best allocation and utilisation of space and resources
- Prepare and manage the capital and maintenance budgets of the facilities
- Overseeing high quality events including the staffing, catering and liaison with AV technicians
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
- Professional qualification (or working towards) in a building services related disciple such as RICS, CIOB, IWFM
- Excellent leadership skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Experience of project managing supplier relationships
- Experience of developing and managing budgets
- Strong eye for detail
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement and CVs will be submitted on 17th November, 2019.
Candidates shortlisted will be invited for an interview on 28th November, 2019.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a copy of your CV.