City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
4 months ago
I am working with a Scientific Medical organisation based in Southwark who are currently seeking a Facilities Manager on a permanent basis starting in August. The position of Facilities Manager will report into the Head of Estates and manages their laboratory facilities, including all equipment, consumables, and maintenance services. This role is key to ensure that their statutory compliance and health and safety procedures are in line with the business regulations and policies. This will involve working closely with various teams as well as senior management.
- Day to day management of all three laboratories and travel to and from.
- Advise on all aspects of FM and oversea Health and safety environmental management
- Control and supervise all facilities services which include building and ground maintenance, cleaning, security, and parking
- Provide support and leadership to staff in all matters relating to H&S
- Oversea helpdesk and be the first point of contact for staff reporting H&S and FM issues
- Carrying out employee inductions
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the facilities budget and schedule
- Ideal candidate must have NEBOSH or IOSH general national certificate in occupational
- Experience of managing multiple site premises including managing a team
- Experience with budget control and financial management
- Knowledge and working experience of health and safety
This permanent position is to start in August 2021 and facilities management is required. The ideal candidate must have experience working within a Scientific or medical organization but does not have to be within not-for-profit, If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.