City of London, London
£23 - £29 per hour
12 months ago
I am working with a well known charity based in East London who are currently seeking a Facilities Manager to cover a long-term temporary contract starting ASAP. The position of Facilities Manager will report into the Head of Property and managing a team of 3.
- Day to day management of all three premises.
- Advise on all aspects of FM and oversea Health and safety environmental management
- Oversea stationery and maintenance teams
- Responsible for the management of all mobile devices and other equipment
- Carrying out employee inductions
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the facilities budget
- Ideal candidate must have NEBOSH general national certificate in occupational
- Extensive experience of managing premises including managing a team
- Experience with budget control and financial management
- Experience managing health and safety
This temporary contract is to start in January 2020 and will be ongoing until the post is filled on a permanent basis. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org