£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
10 months ago
One of the leading charities based in London are looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team.
You will be leading a team of three and managing 15 sites based in the UK and Ireland. This is an 18 months contract role.
The salary offered is £35,000 - £38,000 per annum.
You will lead the Facilities team, providing high level of management across their premises. You will also provide leadership, line management and monthly supervision and provide clear direction of the standards that the Facilities Department requires.
Candidates applying for this role must have strong multisite experience and you should be available to travel to sites on a regular basis.
Some of your duties and responsibilities are:
- Manage and coordinate the activities of the Facilities Team
- Provide line management, supervision to the Facilities team
- Administer and monitor specific budgets as delegated by the Head of Property and Facilities
- Responsible to budget management
- Responsible to ensure all first aiders and fire marshals
- Management of all mechanical and electrical systems
- Other duties and responsibilities
Key skills required for this role are:
- Professional qualification in real estate and/or facilities management (BIFM/RICS)
- A relevant H&S qualification (IBOSH or NEBOSH)
- Project Management experience and qualification
- Very strong multi-site management experience
- Ability to work to tight dead lines
- Strong leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills
If interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV or contact Angela Chellappah here at TPP Finance and Accountancy.