£24000 - £27000 per annum
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available within an outstanding cultural organisation. They are recruiting for a Facilities Compliance Coordinator to start ASAP on a permanent basis. Based in South-East London walking distance from Greenwich Station. This is an onsite role, working 35 hours per week. You will be reporting into the Head of Facilities and managing all administrative processes relating to facilities and health and safety and ensuring all records are kept and maintained.
- Develop and maintain systems to ensure Health & Safety records are kept up to date
- Develop and maintain a Health and Safety management system database
- Operate the help desk, being the first point of contact for property related queries.
- To act as first aider and fire marshall (training will be provided)
- Co-ordinate specific projects as defined by the Head of Facilities or Estates operations Manager as required.
- To work creatively with a range of different stakeholders to promote and enhance the work of the organisation.
- Fulfil the requirements of the organisation equal opportunities policy and procedures and implement good principles and practices within the context of the job, daily.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety at Work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
To be considered for the Facilities Compliance Coordinator role you must have good knowledge and understanding of health and safety and fire safety as well as all-round administration and organisation skills along with being able to work well independently but also as a part of a team. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to the TPP Finance, IT & Facilities team by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.