£24000 - £26000 per annum
6 months ago
The Facilities and Logistics Officer will support the Facilities and Logistics Manager in providing a full range of office services and the ongoing management of premises including maintenance, project and health and safety support.
Key Accountabilities / Objectives
- Assisting with Management of offsite storage (Especially over the next 6 months as our contract will terminate in June 2018 with all items to be recalled)
- Provision of Training on Health & Safety, First Aid & Fire Safety (As well as Induction)
- Operate and manage Contractors - Cleaning, Building Engineering, Energy & Waste, Mechanical and Electrical units (AC etc.)
- Monitor and respond to helpdesk queries
- Managing/Co coordinating desk/office moves and office checks
- Cover Reception when needed- Lunch and last hour of day
- H&S Team training on Equipment usage i.e. Ladders etc.
- Managing desk moves and space planning
- Carry out weekly BOH and FOH walk rounds, ensuring the building fabric is in good order, noting any defects and raising with Manager. Coordinate follow up on action items
- Assist the Facilities Manager to monitor service standards in Front of House areas, including catering, cleaning and rest rooms.
- Review and make recommendations to maintain building integrity, maintaining accurate records as required.
- Liaise with building contractors to follow through on approved work.
- Assist in the compliance of existing Health and Safety policy, safe working practices and ROH best practice, liaising closely with the Facilities Manager.
- Ambassador for collaborative cross functional working within FM team.
- Out of hours working to supervise contractors
Essential Education and Skills
- Health and safety policy and procedure implementation
- Minimum of one years' experience in a facilities supervisory role
- Some exposure to / understanding of budget management
- Nebosh General Certification, BIFM level 1-5 Qualification, Prince 2 desirable
- IOSH management Qualification required Nebosh & BIFM Level 1 Desirable
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral Influencing)
- A positive, proactive and solution orientated approach
- Creative problem solving, project management and multitasker
- Good communicator liaising with heads of departments and staff to identify their facilities related requirements and propose and manage cost-effective solutions.
- To support the work of the department in service monitoring and supplier management, ensuring that the required standards are maintained both front (FOH) and back of House (BOH)
Please send your CV for immediate consideration