£25000.00 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
A prestigious not for profit organisation is looking for a Facilities Administrator to join their dynamic team for an initial 3-month contract.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all purchase orders have been raised correctly and liaise with finance to ensure timely payment
- Be the first point of contact for all maintenance and security issues
- Maintain the facilities helpdesk and ensure all queries are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure all health & safety administration and checks are up to date
- Provide mandatory safety training for all new starters
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a facilities administration role and also strong experience in the purchase order process for all suppliers.
This is for an immediate start so please only apply if you are immediately available.
The role could potentially go permanent for the right candidate.
Please apply online today if you are interested in this role.