City of Westminster, London
£23000.00 - £28000 per annum
7 months ago
A prestigious non-profit organisation is seeking a Facilities Administrator, for an initial 3-6 months with the potential to go permanent, to play a pivotal role in the team.
- Be the first point of contact for maintenance and security issues
- Maintain the Facilities helpdesk dealing with internal calls
- Ensure all H&S administration and checks are up to date
- Conduct all mandatory training for new starters
- Raise purchase orders and liaise with finance to ensure timely payment
The successful candidate will have previous experience in facilities administration and will be proactive, Knowledge of GDPR will be advantageous. For the right candidate that role has the potential to go permanent and grow in responsibility.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please apply online ASAP!