£13 - £15 per hour
5 months ago
Face to Face Fundraising Officer - Temporary
Our client a leading health charity are seeking some temporary support in their fundraising team, this role will be working to support the Face to Face Fundraising Manager.
The ideal candidate will provide key support to the Face to Face Manager with operational needs on all face to face fundraising. You will support the management of all third-party fundraising activity. This role with analyse, support and develop new investment opportunities across private side and other face to face fundraising activity. The role requires good project and account management skills to deliver strong long-term return on investment and helping to shape the long-term vision for growth in this area of fundraising.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent (Grade C), minimum of 5 including Maths & English
- Experience of working in a successful fundraising team
- Previous experience of working on recruitment and/or retention direct marketing programmes.
- Experience of data management (e.g. Raisers Edge) and Microsoft office programmes such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrable experience of working under pressure, meeting deadlines and delivering solutions.
- A commitment to professional standards and able to apply industry best practice to all aspects of the role.
Face to Face Fundraising Officer
Temporary - 3-6 months
£13-15ph dependant on experience