£9 - 11 per hour
about 3 years ago
One of TPP Healthcare's clients in West London are looking for a helping hand with some weekly shifts on their rota over the next 4 weeks.
They are looking for candidates who will act as the first point of contact to patients in this busy walk in centre whilst carrying out other general administrative duties and booking appointments.
The Health Centre is open 7 days a week from 8:00am until 10.00pm
Based in Twickenham
Ideally the applicants should:
- Have NHS experience within a GP Practice or NHS Walk-In Centre
- Have used a clinical patient system (preferably VISION)
- Be IT literate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have the entitlement to work in the UK
- Have a current DBS or willing to undergo a CRB/DBS check
The duties include (not an exhaustive list):
- Reception duties (patient facing)
- Booking appointments
- Dealing with queries
- Assisting with the Repeat Prescription process
- General administration activities
If you are available immediately and have the experience for this position (or know someone who does) please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference J55222EF. Many thanks.