£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
21 days ago
We are working with a membership body based in Canary Wharf who are looking for a Executive Support Coordinator to join their team.
With a strong membership in over 60 countries, they support regulatory professionals deliver better and safer healthcare for patients. They offer a range of regulatory affairs education and professional development, both for members and the wider community.
The Executive Support Coordinator (Office Manager) is a key role acting as Executive Assistant, supporting the Chief Executive and the Executive team. The role is key in the day to day operations o the organisation and reporting structures for HR, governance and general office administration.
As Executive Support Coordinator you will
- Support the Chief Executive's work in appropriate areas.
- Be responsible for the overall administration of the organisation, activities and premises of the organisation.
- Liaise with and support the Executive Team.
- Support the Executive Team in ensuring that all legal responsibilities of the company are met, including compliance, Data Protection regulations, Health and Safety, Safeguarding.
- Facilities and meeting room management.
They are looking for someone who
- Proven experience in a similar role, and competent in some or all of the following areas - Office Management, HR, Governance - with willingness to learn on the job where gaps exist.
- Previous experience in developing policies, procedures and working practices.
- Experience in drafting reports and writing minutes.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.