Up to £35528 per annum
12 months ago
Executive Office & HR Assistant - 3 month contract ASAP
The Executive Office & HR Assistant is responsible for, under management of the Executive Assistant and Planning Coordinator (EA/PC), providing comprehensive, proactive and professional administrative, diary and travel support to the ED to enable the ED and their office to function as smoothly as possible. This role is also responsible for diary and travel booking support to the Chairman of the Board of Trustees, and to cover for EA/PC's absences and holidays, as and when required.
The post holder will also provide support to the HR office in the implementation of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and HR office administration, as delegated by HR Manager.
Executive Office - 60%
- Manage a busy diary, scheduling UK and International meetings and managing travel arrangements.
- Manage the day-to-day flow of information and requests received by the ED, including invitations.
- Proactively co-ordinate internal meetings - MT and other - including developing agendas, minutes and following up action points.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of intersectional and external meetings.
- Co-ordinate international travel for the ED and Executive Manager including flights, visas and accommodation.
- Maintain effective information management systems.
- Draft correspondence and other communications, often to high-level recipients and of a complex and sensitive nature.
HR - 40%
- Work closely with Digital Team and HR Officer (Recruitment) to ensure all HR information i.e adverts, equal opportunities on the website is monitored and reviewed on a regular basis ensuring information is precise and correct in accordance with Equal opportunities and GDPR
- Arrange all exit interviews for all staff leavers with one of the appropriate managers i.e Executive Director, Head of HR and HR Manager (office)
- Assist all managers with staff Probation Reviews and Annual Performance Reviews (APR) ensuring that these are completed
* Experience working in a PA or administrative role in a pressurised environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts and information.
* Experience of successfully and professionally managing senior manager's inbox, facilitating their workload and diary, including researching and booking of international travel, visas and accommodation.
* Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to deliver to deadlines.
* Intermediate level in the use of IT packages, e.g. Outlook email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and specialist equipment, e.g. AV/VC conferencing.
* Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and diplomatically, verbally and in writing, faceto-face and over the telephone.
Cause: International Development
Role: Executive Office & HR Assistant
Location: Central London
Employment Type: 3 month contract
Working hours: 40pw